Autonomy and independence movements
- Trudeau. Speech at the Paul Sauvé Arena, Montreal, May 14, 1980.
- Campbell. Notes for an address at the Progressive Conservative Brunch, Montreal, August 22, 1993.
- Chrétien. Address to the nation, October 25, 1995.
Canada -- Politics and government -- 1867-1896
- Mackenzie. Reform government in the Dominion, 1877.
- Abbott. Speech before the Senate, June 17, 1891.
Canadian Pacific Railway
- Macdonald. Speech before the House of Commons, January 17, 1881.
- Abbott. Speech before the Senate, March 1, 1892.
- Diefenbaker. Address to the Canadian Club of Ottawa, November 24, 1960.
- St. Laurent. Consequences of the Cold War for Canada, March 27, 1950.
- Meighen. Speech before the House of Commons, April 27, 1921.
- Diefenbaker. Address on what the Commonwealth represents, March 30, 1962.
- St. Laurent. The preservation of civilization: address delivered at the autumn convocation of the University of Toronto, October 27, 1950.
- Mulroney. Report on the First Ministers' Meeting at Meech Lake, May 1, 1987. [Audio excerpt available]
- Trudeau. Remarks at the Proclamation Ceremony, April 17, 1982.
- Diefenbaker. Notes for a dinner speech at Temple Emmanuel, Montreal, February 14, 1962.
- Campbell. Address to the Confederation Club of Kitchener, Ont,, August 16, 1993. [Audio excerpt available]
- Macdonald. The Dominion campaign!: Sir John Macdonald on the questions at issue before the people: the Premier's great speech before the workingmen of Toronto, May 30, 1881.
- Meighen. Speech before the House of Commons, February 15, 1921.
- Meighen. The great issue to be resolved: the time has come to render a clear verdict: September 30, 1921.
- St-Laurent. Speech at the opening of the general election campaign, May 9, 1949.
- Clark. Declaration, December 13, 1979.
- Turner. News conference to call an election, July 9, 1984. [Audio excerpt available]
- Campbell. Notes for a statement, Ottawa, September 8, 1993.
- Clark. Text of the eulogy delivered at the burial of the Right Honourable John G. Diefenbaker, Saskatoon, August 22, 1979.
- Chrétien. Tribute to the Right Honourable Pierre Elliott Trudeau, House of Commons, September 29, 2000.
- Pearson. Remarks at the opening of Expo '67, Montreal, April 27, 1967.
- Bowell. Speech before the Senate, August 26, 1896.
- Bennett. Speech before the House of Commons, June 19, 1935.
- Clark. Speech to the Burlington Chamber of Commerce, December 13, 1979.
- Clark. Notes for a speech before the Vancouver Canadian Club, August 31, 1979.
- Pearson. Address on the inauguration of the national flag of Canada, February 15, 1965.
- Pearson. Speech to the Congress of the Association des hebdomadaires de langue française du Canada, August 17, 1963.
- Chrétien. Notes for a Speech, Opening Ceremony of the Francophonie Summit, Cotonou, Benin, December 2, 1995.
Great Britain -- Colonies
- Bowell. Proceedings of the Colonial Conference, June 28-July 9, 1894.
- Bennett. The premier speaks to the people, January 2, 1935.
- Bennett. Speech before the House of Commons, January 29, 1935.
- Mackenzie. Speech given in Dundee, Scotland, July 13, 1875.
- Diefenbaker. Address on the nation's business, June 30, 1960.
- Mulroney. Notes for a speech to the Economic Club of New York, December 10, 1984.
- Chrétien. Speech at a Forum on the Global Economy, June 14, 1995.
- Chrétien. Speech at the Treaty-Signing Conference for the Global Ban on Anti-Personnel Landmines, Ottawa, December 3, 1997.
Manitoba School Question
- Thompson. Speech before the House of Commons, June 28, 1892.
- Thompson. Speech before the House of Commons, March 6, 1893.
- Bowell. Speech before the Senate, July 11, 1895.
- Tupper. Speech before the House of Commons, April 14, 1896.
- Tupper. Speech before the House of Commons, March 3, 1896.
- Laurier. Speech before the House of Commons, March 13, 1900.
- Laurier. Speech before the House of Commons, November 29, 1910.
- Borden. Speech before the House of Commons, December 5, 1912.
- Pearson. Address to the Empire Club at the Royal York Hotel, Toronto, October 15, 1964.
- Campbell. Notes for an address, Signal Hill, Newfoundland, July 1, 1993.
- Campbell. Notes for an address in Vancouver, July 1, 1993.
- Mulroney. Opening statement at the First Ministers' Conference on the Rights of Aboriginal Peoples, April 2 - 3, 1985
- Borden. Speech at the Directors' Luncheon, Central Canada Exhibition, Ottawa, September 9, 1918.
New Brunswick School Act
- Mackenzie. Speech before the House of Commons, March 10, 1875.
- St-Laurent. Address on the entry of Newfoundland into Confederation, April 1, 1949.
October Crisis, 1970
- Trudeau. Notes for a national broadcast, October 16, 1970.
Official Languages Act
- Trudeau. Statement on the introduction of the Official Languages Bill, October 17, 1968.
- Laurier. Speech before the House of Commons, March 7, 1911.
Riel Rebellion, 1885
- Macdonald. Speech before the House of Commons, July 6, 1885.
World War, 1914-1918
- Borden. Speech before the Canadian Club of Halifax, December 18, 1914.
- Borden. Speech before the Canadian Club at Winnipeg, December 29, 1914.
- Borden. Appeal for national service, October 23, 1916.
- Borden. Speech before the House of Commons, May 18, 1917.
World War, 1939-1945
- King. Address on the national security plebiscite, April 7, 1942.
- King. Canada and the war: manpower and a total war effort: national selective service broadcast, August 19, 1942.
- King. Canada and the war: temperance and a total war effort, national selective service broadcast, December 16, 1942.