To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Language of material
Scope and content
Fonds consists of various certificates, including an immigration certificate, 22 December 1913; certificate, of appointment as an "authorized agent" of the Chinese Freemasons, by the Chee Kong Tong in Victoria, 15 August 1924; certificate, of appointment to "investigate and standardize" the Freemasons work in a building known as "the Temple of Peace"; certificate, of appointment by the Che Kung Tong in San Francisco, 1921; certificate, of appointment by the Che Kung Tong in Victoria, B.C., 1921; receipt for a donation of
Conditions of access
No finding aid
Creator / Provenance
Biography / Administrative history
Mr. Tam, community organizer, arrived at Victoria, B.C., 8 August, 1899. He was later active with the Freemasons, in Victoria and San Francisco.
1. Yee Yee Tam - Freemasonry, 1924
2. Chee Kong Tong (Victoria, B.C.), 1924.
3. Victoria (B.C.) - Freemasonry, 1924
4. Che Kung Tong (San Francisco, Calif.), 1921.
5. Freemasons - Canada, n.d.
6. War bonds - China, [19-]
7. Canada - Emigration and immigration, 1913.
8. Freemasonry - Lodges, 1960.
9. Toronto (Ont.) - Freemasonry, 1960.
10. Chinese Canadians - Societies, etc. [19-]
11. Tongs (Secret societies) - Canada, 1924.
12. Tongs (Secret societies) - United States, 1921.
Other system control no.
- Date modified: